The best way to see Santa Barbara is from the sea! Hop in a kayak and visit the local wildlife. See sea lions, dolphins, sea stars, and more, in their natural habitat.
SANTA BARBARA KAYAKING BENEATH THE SUNSET
Santa Barbara sunsets are world-renowned and winter happens to be the best time of year to see a dazzling display of rainbow sherbert colors painted across the sky. Once the sun crosses the horizon, the majestic mountains are aglow with deep purple hues.
Summer provides a little more warmth and a later start time for your kayak tour. Viewing the sunset by kayak is truly a unique Santa Barbara experience. This is a great activity or romantic date idea before grabbing a happy hour cocktail or a glass of wine in the Funk Zone. Monthly full moon tours are also available if you want to experience even more local beauty under the light of the moon.
- Experience the magic of twilight as Santa Barbara transitions from day to night
- Watch the stars come out and spot constellations
- Learn about the basics of navigation at night
- Professional guides ensure a safe and fun experience
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottle
- Headlamp (mandatory – we sell these also)
- Sunscreen, sun protection (hat, UV shirt), sunglasses (available at the shop)
- Personal medication
- Waterproof case (available at the shop) or waterproof camera