PADDLE SPORTS EQUIPMENT "TOUCH FREE" RENTALS
“TOUCH FREE” RENTAL RATES
Starting May 23, 2020
To make a reservation – You must pay for the first hour to make a reservation, it is a flat rate per piece of equipment. This is your deposit to hold your equipment and time.
Pay for what you use – All time after your first hour is charged by minute at the hourly rate… you only pay for what you use!
Policies – You can change or cancel your reservation time up until the day prior to your rental. So if your reservation is for Saturday, you can cancel or reschedule up until close on Friday. Your reservation is confirmed if you make it the day of or don’t contact us prior to the day of your reservation. If you are more than 60 minutes late for your rental, your equipment may be gone… please try to arrive on time.
|Single Kayak||Double Kayak||Stand-Up Paddleboard|
|Touch Free Reservation||$15/hr||$30/hr||$25/hr|
We will begin offering limited rentals on Saturday May 23rd to the non-members. We will have a soft opening for members only on Friday May 22nd.
In order to keep our community and staff healthy and COVID free, the rental process will follow some standard rules to avoid spreading the virus:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and get better, do not visit us please!
- Walk-in Rentals by reservation only. You can make the reservation when you arrive, but in order to keep the process touch-free, everyone renting must complete a waiver before checking in. Sign Waiver Here
- Mask must be worn at check-in and check-out. No mask, no service.
- Social Distancing- A 6 foot minimum is required when checking equipment in and out.
- No changing rooms or lockers will be available.
- Renters may not enter the shop unless to purchase a retail item. 1 person at a time will be allowed in the shop and must have a mask.
- Tandem renters must be in the same family.
BEST SUP (STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING), KAYAK, & SURF RENTAL LOCATION IN SANTA BARBARA
The Paddle Sports Center has been Santa Barbara’s premier kayak, SUP, surf rental center for over 25 years! We are the paddler’s choice, for our staff is some of the most experienced watermen/mermaids around. Kayaking & stand-up paddle boarding along the Santa Barbara coastline is a must do activity for the visitor & local alike. We are also the closest location to two great beginner surf breaks, Leadbetter Point & Sandspit Beach. Paddler’s frequently see Sea Birds, Sea Lions, Dolphin & even Whales! Our dock is conveniently located in front of Brophy Bros restaurant. We have a wide variety of SUP’s, kayaks and surfboards to best fit any size or any skill paddler. Most pricing is per hour, then your time is pro-rated per minute.