Paddle Sports Center Membership Program
'the original paddling membership program'
Paddle Sports Center Co-Founders originally conceived of the paddling membership, designed and implemented in 2010. After years of refining and training other businesses in California, we have program that has you the paddler in mind. Paddle during your lunch break, before/after work, or on the weekend. This is your alternative to the gym, it is your outdoor fitness center. Just think, instead of lines to get on treadmills, you have dolphins & whales swimming along side of you! Paddling for fitness not only calms the mind, but strengthens the body.
become a member
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Special Member pricing (up to 50% off) for kayak, SUP, surfboard rentals.
Guests rates for your friends/family.
- Pay Monthly Dues and get daily access (2 hours/day).
- $5 in rewards for each new member referral (Bring your friends).
- 10% back in reward dollars on all spending, use any time, for anything.
- Affiliate discounts available, please look to our Member Partners Page.
- Social events: Full Moon Paddles, BBQs, Happy Hours, and other community gatherings.
- FREE locker and wetsuit rentals.
$89/ family (2 adults & up to 3 children under 16 yrs old)
member rental rates
$10/hr — Single Kayak
$20/hr — Tandem Kayak
$15/hr — SUP
Adults | students/seniors*
$65/month | $50/month
you get this when you pay MONTHLY dues
- 2 hour access everyday of the month for SUP | KAYAK | SURF at either of our two locations (Santa Barbara Harbor & Goleta Beach)
- free overnight rentals
- no charge rental reservations
- premium boards
- carbon paddles
- discounted Lessons
fun print: Plans auto-renew each month, cancel at anytime. One person, one plan... sorry no sharing. Discounted contract plans are also available for 1, 2, and 3 years. Pay for the entire year and get 2 months free. Contact us to discuss contract plans. *Students are 16-24/senior 55+
How to sign up?
You can select the "Join Now" button to pay the lifetime fee and then you can select a no contract plan. You must arrange an appointment for a contract plan. All contracts come with special 1 -on-1 Member On-Boarding with one of our instructors, which includes a 15 minute consultation, 15 minute orientation, and a 30 minute lesson. Call 805-617-3425 Monday-Friday to sign-up for an appointment.
Get Going today! Sign up for a no contract plan right now and you change to a contract plan within 30 days, we'll credit you the first month!