Hours of Operation: First rental out at 10am – Last rental out at 4:30pm
“TOUCH FREE” RENTAL RATES
In order to be “touch free” we ask that you make a reservation ahead of time OR sign your waiver before arriving. Make a reservation to avoid lines in the shop. When you make a reservation, you sign the waiver and pay a deposit. This makes checking in a breeze! You’ll be on the water faster with less time interacting with people and staff!
To make a reservation – You must pay a deposit for each piece of gear. This is based on the time block you choose at the time of reservation.
Be prepared when you arrive – To avoid extra contamination areas, our changing rooms are closed until further notice. We are not renting lockers either, so please leave everything in you car. You can leave you keys in an unlocked locker.
Policies – You can change or cancel your reservation time up until the day prior to your rental. So if your reservation is for Saturday, you can cancel or reschedule up until close on Friday. Your reservation is confirmed if you make it the day of or don’t contact us prior to the day of your reservation. If you are more than 60 minutes late for your rental, your equipment may be gone… please try to arrive on time.
|Standup Paddleboard (SUP)||$25|
Lifetime PSC Members – 25% off (this will automatically apply to your reservation if you have an membership under your account)
In order to keep our community and staff healthy and COVID free, the rental process will follow some standard rules to avoid spreading the virus:
- If you are not feeling well stay home and get better, do not visit us please!
- Please sign a waiver before you arrive Sign Waiver Here
- Mask must be worn anytime you are in the shop, at check-in and check-out. Please do this out of respect for our team, thanks!
- Social Distancing- A 6 foot minimum is required when checking equipment in and out.
- No changing rooms or lockers will be available. Be ready to paddle when you arrive.
- Tandem renters must be in the same family.