Paddle Sports Center Membership
"The Original Paddling Membership Program"
It's true, in 2010 we had a vision regarding paddling memberships in the paddle sports world. Our goal was to make paddling more affordable and easier for people to experience the wonder of our ocean.
We provide affordable and convenient access to paddle sports equipment so that people can enjoy and appreciate the ocean environment and by doing so, hopefully help preserve it.
Over the past few years we have been refining our program to get our member base the most benefits for their money and highest quality gear. We figured that the evolution of the recreation industry involved the community collectively owning a pool of equipment, instead of each of us owning multiple items ourselves.
We have been renting equipment since 1993 and this was the next step for us. Through years of renting paddle sports equipment in Santa Barbara we thought this would be the best way to introduce, and grow your paddling experience. Plus, let's be honest. Exercising on the Ocean is way more fun than in a gym, especially at a fraction of the price.
Our staff are some of the most qualified SUP / Kayak paddlers around, and they love helping people navigate their paddling progress. This program continues to evolve from our strong community of paddlers feedback & experience. Learn more about our Paddle Sports Center Membership Program
become a member
Lifetime membership benefits:
- Special Member pricing (50% off) for pay as you go rentals. Rental Prices
- Guests rates for your friends/family.
- Reserve without a deposit.
- Pay Dues and get daily access (2 hours/day).
- $5 in rewards for each new member referral (Bring your friends!)
- 10% back in reward dollars on all spending, use any time, for anything.
- Affiliate discounts available, please look to our Member Partners Page
- Social events: Full Moon Paddles, BBQs, Happy Hours, and other community gatherings
- Free locker and wetsuit rentals
$89/ family (2 adults and up to 3 children)
$50/month — Student* and 55+
$65/month — Adult
NO CONTRACT - Cancel anytime (we offer pre-paid and contract plans also for as little as $25/month)
YOU GET - Full access to kayaks, SUPs, surfboards, carbon paddles, wet suits, lockers, and free reservations.
the choice is easy
- Lowest Prices in Santa Barbara (online reservations receive 33% off walk-in rate)
- Highest Quality Equipment and largest selection of SUP Boards. Many different shapes, sizes, and manufacturers.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable staff always ready to help!
- 25 years of experience.
- We use digital waiver registration that saves your information, register once and you never have to again!
- Pay-as-you-go pricing. Our proprietary RFID technology tracks your time on the water so you only pay for what you use.
- Certified ASI SUP School.Two Convenient locations.
“We had a great time kayaking last weekend thanks to the guys at Paddle Sports Center. They were very patient answering our questions, everything went smoothly. It was my first time and they explained everything I needed to know beforehand.”
— Tabitha, Glendale
This place is awesome! The people are so nice, ready to help you out with all your paddling needs and the gear is very reliable and top notch. Definitely worth the money! Even if it's your first time on a kayak or SUP they welcome you and show you how to do it. There is enclosed water harbor access for the kayaks and SUPs or also beach access for the SUPs to launch through the waves at Leadbetter. Kind people, great gear and good vibes!
— Marina, Santa Barbara, CA